Startup Odense is a fast-growing non-profit organization that aims towards collecting, strengthening, and growing the startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship community in and around Odense.
We provide an online platform that showcases the entrepreneurial activities, resources, and actors in and around Odense. Additionally, we have experienced great support and attraction towards our monthly networking events for the entire community, the Startup Odense Community Meetups, which are hosted in collaboration with local startups and partners. Today, we have hold 14 meetups with +800 participates.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking passionate, driven, and entrepreneurial persons to join our team to help us make an even bigger impact and enhance the city’s startup community further. You are self-driven and good at working independently. Furthermore, you have the curiosity and drive to perform in an entrepreneurial environment.
The position is unpaid, but you will get an unique opportunity to be part of boosting the local entrepreneurship community and gain relevant network with exciting people. All our efforts are currently on a voluntary basis. We are a handful of Danish and foreign entrepreneurs and you will work closely with all of us, where your opinion will be as valuable as that of anyone else.
One of your responsibilities could be:
- Be an active team member by promoting Startup Odense
- Help decide future strategies for our initiative and be ready to execute on these
- Be one of the contact persons and help managing external stakeholders and partners
- Help actively with our different activities, e.g. our networking events (Community Meetups) and the online hub (blog posts, mapping activities, resources, and more)
- Contributing with content to social media (mainly Facebook with our +1,000 followers)
- Developing new concepts, workshops or activities that strengthen and grow the ecosystem
We don’t seek a specific background and we expect that you at least want to contribute with a few hours per month. We are very flexible and tasks varies each week. Today, we are a diverse team within different background and are volunteering besides our full-time jobs.
Sounds awesome! How do I contact you?
Do you want to be a part of this exciting journey? Fill out this application form and we will contact you. If you want to hear more about Startup Odense and the existing responsibilities as a team member, join our information meeting November 20th from 17-18. Location: CortexLab, room 3.1.15, Cortex Park 26, 5230 Odense M.
Application deadline: November 24th
If you have further questions please contact Nicole Sophie Christiansen (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hear from you!